Welcome Dialog

Welcome to the Community!

We have a brand new look! Take a tour with us and explore the latest updates on Adobe Support Community.

I purchased the full version of lightroom on my phone a few weeks ago, but laptop says 7 days left

New Here ,
Nov 20, 2021 Nov 20, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey guys! I hope someone can help me. I purchased lighroom on my phone a few weeks ago, and ive had full access, and im almost positive I paid for a years subscription, but I just logged in on my laptop last night, and now today its telling me I only have 7 days left of my trial. I logged in with the same email, and password, and I logged out, and back in to see if that would fix it. When I look at it on my phone it doesnt say anything about my trial expiring. I should still have over 11 months of my subscription. If anyone knows how to answer my question that would be awesome! Thanks! -Evan

TOPICS
Android, Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Community Professional ,
Nov 21, 2021 Nov 21, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Not 100% sure but I think you can buy a phone only subscription on the phone. Check what kind of subscription you have in creative cloud. ( https://account.adobe.com/?lang=en ) look for "your plan". Hopefully it says something like "Photography Plan" or "Lightroom (1TB)" and not a mobile only Lightroom plan. If it says one of the first two, something is wrong with the creative cloud installation on your laptop which normally should be fixed by logging out, rebooting and logging back in.

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines