• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

I’ve paid for Lightroom CC subscription (and have receipt) but premium functionality is still not available. Have tried restoring purchases, logging out/in etc.

New Here ,
Dec 22, 2017 Dec 22, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I’ve paid for Lightroom CC subscription (and have receipt) but premium functionality is still not available. Have tried restoring purchases, logging out/in etc.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Jan 03, 2018 Jan 03, 2018

I'm sorry for the inconveniences. Pease let me know in case you still have problems to get access to the premium features. What I've heard from our entitlement service dev is that your accounts should be fixed. -Guido/ Lr Mobile QE

Votes

Translate

Translate
replies 143 Replies 143
Community Beginner ,
Feb 26, 2018 Feb 26, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Mine has stopped working again. It says my paid account has expired, but I have confirmed with Apple that it has not.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Mar 01, 2018 Mar 01, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can someone please help me? Still showing account expired.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi James, did you purchase the Lr Subscription on a different device? Could you try to  re-sign-in via app store.  Steps: sign-out via iOS settings->iTunes&appstore->then start the Lr purchase process again and once prompted sign-in with the Apple-id and finish the process with final OK confirmation. Let me know if that helps.

-Guido/ Lr Mobile QE

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I purchased the subscription on this same device that I'm currently using. This is the second time I've had this issue - and I have not allowed my subscription to lapse at any time. Overall I believe at least 1 month that I have paid for- it has not worked. I did log out of App store and reinitiated the subscription buying process which it said I already subscribed to. But it is working now.

Since I have not changed devices, why does this keep happening? I'd there any way I can get a discount because I've had this problem multiple times?

Chris James - CJ Knives

www.cjknives.com

www.instagram.com/cjknives

>

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Glad that it's working again. We are still investigating why the Lr Mobile app sometimes fails to connect to the app-store on a customer device.  - Guido/ Lr Mobile QE

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 16, 2018 Jan 16, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Mine is fixed thank you.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 16, 2018 Jan 16, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This has not been “answered” at all. So many topics, no real answers.

Why hasn’t this issue been fixed yet?

Same story here. Pretty shocking the hoops I had to jump through just to ask this question about an already expensive service that doesnt even work.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 17, 2018 Jan 17, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I having the same issue here please help

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 25, 2018 Jan 25, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Having this exact same issue right now as a recent purchase. Please fix.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 26, 2018 Jan 26, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am also having this problem.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've just send you a private message. - Guido/ Lr Mobile QE

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi. I’m having the same issue. I’ve tried logging out, uninstalling and reinstalling, and even restarting my phone. Still can’t access premium features.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 16, 2018 Apr 16, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am also having this issue.  It says I have been subscribed and I have the receipt for my subscription payment but I can't access premium tools. I tried logging on and off but it still won't work.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 17, 2018 Apr 17, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Yadira, Could you send me your adobe-id as a private forum message. With that I could have a look at the server-side.

Thanks, Guido/ Lr Mobile QE

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 22, 2018 Apr 22, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey Guido,

Also having the same issue, showing as active subscription in my app store but not available within the app.

Have tried to resolve to no avail.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I’m having issue access premium features after paying Lightroom mobile have tried signing out/in still no access  please help this is happening too often thanks

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same problem PLEASE HELP, i’ve tried everything multiple times!!!!!!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 17, 2018 Sep 17, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Im having the same problem as well. I tried to restore, uninstall, re-sign-in. Nothing works. Please help.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 17, 2018 Sep 17, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi afiqah khosim, Please try with the same adobe-id which you use for this forum. I've just checked with this one and you have the correct subscription applied. Just open up Lr Mobile settings and re-sign-in via the top account entry- Let me know if that helps- Guido/ Lr Mobile QE

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 22, 2018 Oct 22, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello! I have the same problem. I have paid for premium functions, but after paym it doesn’t work. I re-sign for several times, but nothing has change, still the same problem. Please, help as soon as possible.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 25, 2018 Oct 25, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Are you still experiencing this issue?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 25, 2018 Oct 25, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello Ignacio Barrientos!

Yes, I still have the same problem, but now the problem is that one day it works, next day it doesn’t work. One more problem is that when it works, not all premium functions are available. I can’t load RAW and DNG files with any presets, moreover I can’t load just photos. Please, try to solve the problem as soon as possible.

Thank you!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 17, 2019 Jan 17, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi , I have the paid subscription but still my premium feature on Adobe LR CC still not working, Itried already reinstalling the app, and log out and log in again and still , please help . thank you

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have same issue!!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

guys please help, i did it all for having same bad result

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines