• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Image quality

New Here ,
Dec 17, 2020 Dec 17, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have a question about Lightroom mobile. Does the quality decrease when you send an image from your camera to your phone via camera app ? I have a Sony a7r ii and I use the imaging edge app sometimes. But I normally edit on my laptop. It's just when I take a shot and send it to my phone I try to zoom in and see the pixels and I can't see it .

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You should probably post this in the Lightroom Mobile forum.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Okay I was just asking it's my first time doing this 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Check the settings in the Imaging Edge app. You can send the original image, a 2 M image or a VGA image.

-- Johan W. Elzenga

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Dec 18, 2020 Dec 18, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

On iOS you can use the direct import via sd-card or with having your camera connected with your mobile device. Original will imported and also editable via Lr. That said there should be no quality decrease.  Hope this helps - Guido/ Lr Mobile QE

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines