• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Images are blurry when imported into Lightroom

New Here ,
Jan 19, 2022 Jan 19, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, for the past few weeks, I have noticed that once I import a picture into lightroom, they become extremely pixelated and blurry. The pictures themselves are very clear when imported into "Photos" on my Mac, the problem is only once they are uploaded into lightroom. 

The program is up to date and I have searched everywhere for answers however I cannot seem to find anything. 

I cannot continue to use Lightroom like this, as the quality is extremely poor, and it is very frustrating. 

Can anyone help me with this issue, please?

Thank you!

TOPICS
macOS

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 20, 2022 Jan 20, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

We're sorry about the trouble with Lightroom. Would you mind sharing the version of Lightroom and the operating system you're on? Since when have you been seeing this issue? Is it possible if you could share the screenshot of the images which shows blurry? Which file format are you importing in Lightroom? Are there any specific format or it's happening with all files? We're here to help, just need some info.

Try turning OFF the option to Use Graphics Processor by going to Edit > Preferences >Performance. Relaunch the application and check if that helps.

Regards,

Tarun

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 20, 2022 Jan 20, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Tarun, 

Thank you very much for getting back to me. I have lightroom version 5.1, and Mac OS Big Sur 11.3.1.

I am importing RAW image files into "Photos", and then into Lightroom, the pixels only appear once imported into Lightroom. I am not sure if I've done something wrong in the importing process, or if it is a bug in the Lightroom system. 

I have attached screenshots for reference, one of the clear pictures, one of the pixelated versions from Lightroom and two close up screenshots showing the pixels.

Hopefully the issue is visible on these files, please let me know if you need any more information and thank you again for your help! I really appreciate it!

Karolin

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 21, 2022 Jan 21, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I also tried turning OFF the option to Use Graphics as per your advice, however sadly it did not work. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 01, 2022 Feb 01, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, 

Sadly I have not heard back from anyone regarding this issue. Could someone please assist me?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 10, 2022 Apr 10, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Did you ever figure out what the problem is because I am having the same problem now!?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines