• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Images are showing in Lightroom mobile after importing the twice (Android)

New Here ,
Dec 03, 2022 Dec 03, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Each time I need to import photos in Lr Android app, I have to do it twice. Importing it once, it does not show up in "all photos". Notification of successful import also is seen only after second import.

{Title edited by Moderator}

TOPICS
Android

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Dec 05, 2022 Dec 05, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

Thanks for reaching out.

Which version of Lightroom Mobile are you using? How are you importing the images? What is the format of the files? After importing the photos once, can you try searching the images using names and check if you can locate them?

Would you mind sharing your device specification?

Can you log in to the cloud,  lightroom.adobe.com, and check whether your assets are synced and loading? If it's synced, try logging out of the application, uninstall it, and reinstall it again. (Don't do it if the images are not synced)

We're here to help, just need some info.

Thanks,

Ranjisha

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 11, 2022 Dec 11, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Lightroom Android app version - 8.0.1

Importing by selecting the image and using share button to share with Lightoom app (as I have always done without any problem till recently)

Format of the file is either JPG or RAW (same problem seen with both formats)

Not able to find the file after importing it first time (no notification either). On immediately importing the same file with the same process - it is successfully imported (and get notification of Lightoom app also)

Device - Samsung 22 Ultra

Did check syncing - does not happen after first "share" but is successfully done so after second "share" of the selected image.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 18, 2022 Dec 18, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have same problem, Samsung s22. First image I have open twice in lr, from the Samsung raw camera app,. Consecutive image are imported the first time

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Dec 20, 2022 Dec 20, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @alexlinno 

Thanks for reaching out. Did this start happening after the Lightroom Mobile update? Please log on to Lightroom Web (https://lightroom.adobe.com), and if images are synced, try re-installing the application.

Let us know if it helps. Thanks. ^RS

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 25, 2023 Feb 25, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Is there any update on this? I'm on the same boat. I use a Samsung Galaxy S21 Ultra

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines