• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Images are strangely getting stuck on export.

Explorer ,
Jul 27, 2022 Jul 27, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

First off I'm using Lr Mobile on a iPad Pro. I had been rendering and saving images with no issues until today. It's getting stuck when I try to export using Export As. It's also getting stuck when I select save to camera roll. It's just says Downloading Original on screen but does nothing. The progress bar never shows any movement. 

I just updated to the most up to date Lr Mobile and I tested it and it's still doing it. I've refreshed Lr Mobile a few times and even rebooted the iPad Pro and it's still not exporting. The iOS is 15.5 and there is an update available for 15.6 that I haven't downloaded yet. This issue just started today. 

I have been working on Hyperlapse shot with my drone and importing 175-200 photos doing a batch edit and then exporting the images with no issue. This morning I tried to export just one photo and am having these issues.

I only use Lr Mobile on my iPad Pro. I do not have it on a desktop so it's not a sync issue for me. 

I've tried everything I could think of and it still gets stuck on export.

TOPICS
iPadOS

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello @ChuckP1906 

Thanks for reaching out to us and sharing the troubleshooting steps you tried so far.

If you sign into your same account using our web app at https://lightroom.adobe.com/, are you able to export the image from there?  Also, on this web app, is the file possibly included in a folder called "Sync Issues."  I'm wondering if the original had trouble syncing up and is now unable to download.

If it were my account, I would try deleting and re-importing the image, but I will not ask you to try this just yet because it will cause your edits to be lost.  You'd have to edit again after re-importing.  Also, I hope we can troubleshoot this and learn from whatever is causing this problem.

Would it be possible for you to add the image to a shared album, and send me a private link to view the image?  If it's private/personal, and you do not wish to share, no problem.  We'll try to inspect the problem in a non-invasive way.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I guess you can say operator error on this one. You mentioned to look for a folder called Sync Issues. I didn't get that far into the process you were having me to do. I tapped on the cloud icon and noticed "Syncing" was paused, so I wanted to see what would happen if I un-paused syncing. After doing so I went back to the problem image and attempted to export it and it rendered and exported with no issues. So I'm wondering if I accidentally paused syncing somehow to cause that original issue.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Haa!  I should have thought of that, ask you to simply check cloud/sync status.  It's great this was so easily solved!

Going into airplane mode, generally losing WiFi, etc, recovers automatically as soon as network access is available again and would not cause sync to stay paused.  Having the cloud icon remain in a paused state requires a finger tap, whether intended or accidental.  

Kind regards,

Charlie

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines