Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Images missing from Lightroom Mobile after trying to save to mobile device

New Here ,
Sep 21, 2022 Sep 21, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

Can anyone please help me to recover lost photos from lightroom?

I was trying to save 280 photos from my lightroom albums onto my Samsung S8. I noticed not all photos saved onto my device and now my albums are showing as empty.

I tried restarting my phone and logging in and out of two separate Samsung Android phones however the albums are still showing as empty.

Hopefully someone is able to assist as I dont have these photos saved anywhere else as my portable Harddrive where i save all my photos recently errored and these photos are of my children, im absolutely devastated. I thought lightroom was a savior.

Thank you,

TOPICS
Android

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 21, 2022 Sep 21, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi there,

Thanks for reaching out. We understand your concern.

Which version of Lightroom Mobile and Android are you using? Are you using the app through a subscription, or were you using a free trial? If you have a subscription, please go to lightroom.adobe.com to check if you can find the images there. Also, please ensure you are signed in to the app using the correct email ID. Do you have a copy of the files on your memory card? Did you recently update or re-install the application? Don't you see any images in Lightroom now?

If you are using the free version of Lightroom mobile, please try restarting the mobile phone to check if that helps.

You can try connecting your phone to the computer and navigating to the Lightroom folder on the internal storage to check if you can locate any images. You can also check the com.adobe.lrmobile folder in the internal storage of the phone > Android > data > com.adobe.lrmobile > files and check if you can locate the images there.

We're here to help. Just need some more info.

Thanks.

Ranjisha

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines