Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Images not loading in grid

New Here ,
Oct 22, 2021 Oct 22, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I can't quite explain whats happening.

My images aren't loading when I try to sort then in grid, they simply don't load. It keep apearing this white page or a gray page, but if I double click anywhere in this space, it select the picture that should be in that place.

I can scroll on the page up and down, but nothing appears on the screen.

I already try to downgrade the program, disabled the graphics, clear the cache, but nothing seems to work.

Please help me people, I have a lot of work to do and I need this thing working.

Thanks

TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Oct 23, 2021 Oct 23, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

How did you "disable the graphics"? I assume you meant that you used the Lightroom Preferences>Performace Tab and set the "Use Graphics Processor" option to "Off", yes?

Which cache did you clear, and how exactly did you clear it?

How long has this been going on, and had you made any significant change just before it started, e.g. a Windows update?

What version number of Lightroom do you currently have installed?

Does the same problem happen with both of the Grid views, or only one of them? If it happens with both, but you can see the images in Display mode, that tends to suggest a problem with the previews cache. 

Depending on the answers to these questions, there may be a couple of things that I could suggest.....I'll wait until you get back with the answers.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines