Welcome Dialog

Welcome to the Community!

We have a brand new look! Take a tour with us and explore the latest updates on Adobe Support Community.

Import of photos

New Here ,
Aug 17, 2021 Aug 17, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

i wsas recently in Japan and imported my photos into LR onto my ipad. On returning home I find that the vast majority of my photos on the cameras memory cards are greyed out in LR. I presume this is an issue with the Cloud and nor LR. how do I re import these photos onto my imac?

TOPICS
iPadOS, macOS

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Community Professional ,
Aug 17, 2021 Aug 17, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

If you are running Lightroom on your iMac, you do not need to Import them to the iMac- You have already imported them on the iPad! Both devices iPad & iMac access the files in your Cloud storage. You are prevented from Importing the images a second time, indicated by the greyed-out import previews.

(Even users of Lightroom-Classic do not have to import to the Classic Catalog- Simply turning on 'Sync' will download the files from the Cloud that have been imported on a mobile device.)

Regards. My System: Lr-Classic 11.0.1, Photoshop 23.0.2, Lightroom 5.0, Bridge 12.0, Windows-10.

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines