Welcome Dialog

Welcome to the Community!

We have a brand new look! Take a tour with us and explore the latest updates on Adobe Support Community.

Importing Presets into Lightroom

New Here ,
Oct 20, 2021 Oct 20, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello! I'm looking for help importing my presets into Lightroom. I have bought a large pack of presets. 

800Presets.zip
      Preset set 1

Preset set 2

Preset set 3

When i'd import 8000Presets (zipped file) it USED TO give me folders 'preset set 1' 'preset set 2' etc, now though, it unfolders them and puts them all under 'user presets'. Which... Is no fun when I have over 1000 presets there all named nonsense names and rely on the folder name to tell me what they are.

My question is how can I import them to KEEP the folder name? I am using the latest lightroom from CC. I'm on windows 10. I do NOT have the right click ability to 'open preset folder' Nor is this an option in the preferences. 

TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Community Professional ,
Oct 21, 2021 Oct 21, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

"I am using the latest lightroom from CC"

That does not tell us anything. There are two different versions of Lightroom and they both install from within the Creative Cloud app; Lightroom Classic and just Lightroom (also known as 'Lightroom desktop' or 'Lightroom cloud'). We need to know which one you use, and which version number. BTW, did you contact the preset author about this already? Only they can confirm that the presets are correctly grouped to begin with...

-- Johan W. Elzenga

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Community Professional ,
Oct 21, 2021 Oct 21, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Help > System Info. Copy the first few lines and paste them here.

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines