Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Impossible to import RAW Canon picture (CR3) to Lightroom mobile

New Here ,
May 27, 2021 May 27, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, 

I can't import my Raw shots on my lightroom mobile to develop. I specify that this file can't open on my gallery phone too (may be because it's a BIN file such as it is mentioned on my phone rather than a Jpg or Dng ?)... 

I don't know whether it's a problem with my phone or just lightroom can't open this kind of file, or I need to convert to another format ?

Thanks in advance for your appreciations.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
May 28, 2021 May 28, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi,

We're sorry that you are not able to import the CR3 files in Lightroom mobile. Would you mind telling us which version of Lightroom you're using along with which device are you using the app on? Are you using the app through a subscription? Are you able to open these CR3 images in Lightroom on the desktop?

Though the minimum version of Lightroom mobile required is not mentioned, but please ensure that the Camera you are using the shoot the images you're trying to edit is listed here: https://helpx.adobe.com/camera-raw/kb/camera-raw-plug-supported-cameras.html

Also, since you might not be able to open the Raw files on your phone (unless you have an application that supports the Raw format) but you should still see the files as Raw files & not Bin files. Please try re-importing the images to your phone & then check if you are able to import the images into Lightroom mobile.

Regards,

Nikunj

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines