• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Installation Adobe Photoshop Lightroom v5 download key in a other account

New Here ,
Nov 11, 2020 Nov 11, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

In April 2014 I purchased and installed a package of Adobe Photoshop Lightroom v5 download key via e-mail lucht005@hetnet.nl. Because I could use the latest versions of Lightroom through my work, I removed this key version from my computer. I am not longer employed by this company and want to reinstall the Lightroom key version. However, since I have changed provider my e-mail address has also changed to lucht005@gmail.com. When I want to install lightroom, it indicates that the key is already known and that is correct, but under the old email address. Unfortunately I can not longer access that. How can I solve this?
How can I reinstall my old version of Lightroomv5?

TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Here's a link where you can download Lightroom 5.7.1. But you will need your serial number in order to install it.

https://community.adobe.com/t5/lightroom-classic/lightroom-4-4-download-page-or-url/m-p/10776478?pag... 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I do have the download key and also a serialnumber. The problem is that the
serialnumber already exist.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Then you will have to contact Adobe and see if they will reset your activations. Here is a link, click in the little circle in the lower right-hand corner to initiate a live chat.

https://helpx.adobe.com/contact.html?step=LTRM_membership-account-payment_cancel-your-membership_sti... 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have already been in contact with adobe. They no longer support LR v5 and
refer to the community. I then indicated that it probably has to do with
the old account and asked if the adobe community had access to it,
unfortunately they kept referring to these specislists. What more can I do.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If Adobe refused to reset your activations then the only thing I can recommend is for you to subscribe to the creative cloud photography plan and upgrade to Lightroom Classic. I don't know why Adobe would refer you to the forums because we are just other users like yourself. There is nothing we can do to remedy your situation. Lightroom 5 really is quite old and antiquated. If you are resisting the idea of a subscription plan then you could consider purchasing the latest version of Photoshop Elements. It is the only Adobe product available for purchase anymore.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 12, 2020 Nov 12, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST
Thanx for your help. I forwarded tour Antwerpen abortus resetting the
activitations to Adobe and they helpen me. LR v5 gas been downloaden and
werking.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines