• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Installing brushes to Lr NOT LrC

New Here ,
Aug 14, 2021 Aug 14, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I purchased a massive bundle of brushed from Shark Pixel and am completely unable to download them to my PC desktop Lr.  

The instructions I was first given were for LrC (Classic version), but I use Lr (it says Adobe Photoshop Lightroom when I open the app).  So, the company sent me instructions for installing the brushes into Lr.  However, after step 2 I am stumped.  

I open Lr, click "edit" in left corner and then "preferences".  From there I am suppose to be able to click a "presets" tab, but its not there.

It is suppose to look like this.....

defaultrq0ijvximb7e_0-1628979783565.png

but my screen looks like this....

Inkedimage_LI.jpg

The company is of no help.  I just don't know what to do to install these brushes into Lr.

Hopefully someone can help.

Laura

TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Aug 15, 2021 Aug 15, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

AFAIK Lightroom desktop does not support adjustment brush presets.

-- Johan W. Elzenga

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I agree with Johan as well, I don't know of any way of adding user or third-paty brush presets in Lightroom desktop. If there is, the company should provide the instructions, but that Preferences screenshot that you received is still the Lightroom Classic preferences panel.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Agree. I know of no way to do this in Lightroom Desktop. Indeed possible in the non-cloudy Lightroom Classic but not in the cloudy version.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines