Exit

iOS freezing, etc

Community Beginner ,
Oct 15, 2022 Oct 15, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Lightroom Mobile - Version 7.5.2 A35FE5/58

iPad 7th gen - Version 14.7.1

The app freezes at various times.  It has frozen after copying settings, while sliding through images, and I can't remember the time.  It froze 3 times in a row while attempting to copy settings.  Also, sometimes when changing the color temperate it will go from very slight (normal) to extreme color change.  That had happened 2-3 times today.  

Also, who's idea was it to take the grid away from the crop tool when full screen.......

Finally - Why is this valuable to me?  Because I pay a monthly fee for a great service even though I own apps that do not require monthly payments, such as Affinity mobile apps.  Because I rely on Lightroom to continue to post images every day that continuously gain multiple followers each day.  Because the Lightroom workflow has made me a better photographer.  Because... because... what an odd question.  

Thank you

TOPICS
iPadOS

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 17, 2022 Oct 17, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello @BlueRidgeButler 

Of course you deserve an app that works well, paid or not!

We released an app update version 8.0 today.  If you search for Lightroom in your App Store app, you should see the update become available.  Does the update work any better for you?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Oct 18, 2022 Oct 18, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you for the response. I had been checking to see, and happy to hear
there is an update. If I do not respond again I am most likely enjoying
the process, uninterrupted and forgetting all about it. Thank you for your
[Adobe team] consistency, as well as the overall ease of use.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Oct 18, 2022 Oct 18, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Edit - Wow!  I am thrilled at the new 'heal', as well as the overall speed of functionality.  I thought my iPad was just getting outdated.  I hope Apple doesn't hear this, but thank you for the update as I've never seen Lightroom process and react so quickly on my iPad.  I haven't used it long enough to test my original posting, but thank you regardless.  

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Oct 20, 2022 Oct 20, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

A couple days later and none of the issues are present.  Thank you 🤙

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 20, 2022 Oct 20, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks for letting us know!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines