• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

iOS Import Stalling

New Here ,
Jun 01, 2021 Jun 01, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm using Lightroom CC on iOS and have my phone set to auto-import + sync my camera roll.

Several times now, my phone has synced some new pictures, but not all. For example, today (June 1) I opened Lightroom for the first time in a while. It imported and synced all my photos through April 29. 

My iPhone camera roll has many more pictures between April 30 and today, but my phone thinks it's done importing and syncing (the Synced and Backed Up icon shows). Has anyone seen this before? Does anyone know how to trigger it to sync the rest? I've tried force quitting the app, restarting my phone, freeing up more storage space on my phone, and signing out and back in of lightroom on my phone.

{Moved from Lightroom Cloud to Lightroom Mobile Forum by Moderator}

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jun 01, 2021 Jun 01, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Seems strange indeed, unless they have already been imported, I would think the only option is to manually select them to import.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 02, 2021 Jun 02, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi @default5tr41j4r1ufk 

I cannot reproduce the issue you are seeing.  Is it possible in the Lightroom app Settings, under Import, you do not have Screenshots and Videos enabled, and these are the items you see in your camera roll which are not getting auto-imported?

If that's not the issue cause, I wonder if it helps to let your app sync anything that's pending, and then re-install the app?  Maybe the local database became corrupt somehow.  Enabling auto-import will only ingest new items after you turn it on, so you would need to manually import older files already in your camera roll that you want to add to Lightroom.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines