• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

(iOS) Lightroom Mobile premium plan

New Here ,
Sep 11, 2022 Sep 11, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

hello !! I have subscribed your lightroom mobile premium plan(hk$38/plan) on 9/9 .But today (11/9) I cannot edit my raw photos. I have checked that I m logging in with the same account. May I know what's wrong...

{Removed Screenshot containing personal info & updated thread title}

TOPICS
Android , iOS: iPhone

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 13, 2022 Sep 13, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Wing,

Thanks for reaching out. We're sorry for the trouble with Lightroom. I've reviewed your profile & I could not locate an active Lightroom subscription.

Subscriptions purchased from Apple Appstore, Playstore & Samsung store are managed at the respective stores. You can modify your subscription through the Apple App Store. Check this article to learn more about this: https://helpx.adobe.com/lightroom-cc/kb/manage-subscription-ios.html

You can subscribe to Adobe Lightroom from this page: https://www.adobe.com/creativecloud/plans.html

Let us know how it goes.

Thanks!

Sameer K

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 13, 2022 Sep 13, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

So I should not purchase the $38monthly plan ?

I just click in your app

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines