• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

IPad 2018 6 generación enable AI Masks?

New Here ,
Nov 15, 2021 Nov 15, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Buenas tardes: Querría saber si en algún momento las funciones de selección de sujeto o selección de cielo, serán compatibles con el IPad de 6 generación. Tiene el mismo chip y ram que el iphone 7 plus, el mismo chip que el ipad de 7 generación y sin embargo no es compatible con el de 6ª generación y si con los otros. No lo puedo entender. Se corregirá esto en el futuro o nunca será compatible??

Gracias

TOPICS
iPadOS

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 15, 2021 Nov 15, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello @luis albertos5924866 

Please find the device requirements here: https://helpx.adobe.com/lightroom-cc/system-requirements.html 

"Features like Select Subject and Select Sky in Masking are unavailable in the following devices: iPod Touch 7, iPhone 6s, iPhone 6s Plus, iPhone SE, iPhone 7, iPad (5th Gen), iPad (6th Gen), and iPad Pro 9.7."

My guess is if the engineers could support additional devices, support would already exist.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jan 16, 2022 Jan 16, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I have exactly the same problem: iPad 6th (2018) and no support for masking tool with AI (Sky and subject).

The iPad 6th is normally part of the devices that are entitled to it, but nothing since 3 months. I contacted Adobe : no answer on this subject. My request has been forwarded (several times!) But not any improvement. 😭

On the other hand, on my One+6 : the ai masking tool works pretty fine...

Help !

Who has the same problem and who can solve it ???

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines