• ķ•œźµ­ ģ»¤ė®¤ė‹ˆķ‹°
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

iPad and iPhone Lightroom

New Here ,
Aug 04, 2022 Aug 04, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Do I have to pay for an iPhone Lightroom if I have the paid Lightroom on my iPad? If not what steps do I need to take and where?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Guide ,
Aug 04, 2022 Aug 04, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

No, just install it on the iPhone the same way you did for the iPad, through the Apple app store. You can also access Lightroom on the web and see all your photos at: Lightroom.adobe.com  You will have to log in with you Adobe account info.

Ken Seals - Nikon Z 9, Z 8, 14mm-800mm. Computer Win 11 Pro, I7-8700K, 64GB, RTX3070TI. Travel machine: 2021 MacBook Pro M1 MAX 64GB. All Adobe apps.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 05, 2022 Aug 05, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have the same problem and it does not allow me to use the Pro subscription on the mac book pro once I already have it on my Iphone. How can I fix this?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Guide ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@Chiara255403989l2q  What do you mean by the Pro Plan? I don't see that as an Adobe offering.

You may want to ask this question in the Accounts and Plans forum.

Ken Seals - Nikon Z 9, Z 8, 14mm-800mm. Computer Win 11 Pro, I7-8700K, 64GB, RTX3070TI. Travel machine: 2021 MacBook Pro M1 MAX 64GB. All Adobe apps.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I mean the one that costs $54 yearly.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Guide ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

@Chiara255403989l2q  Ok, I have the same plan. I have LrC, PS and LR installed on 4 computers (only using 2 two at a time šŸ™‚ ) and Lightroom also installed on iPhone, iPad, MBP and PC. You should have no restrictions on your LR installations as long as  you are logging in properly with the Adobe ID used on the account. I get flawless if sometimes slow synching of all the photos in these apps and devices.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines