• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

iPad glitch - Images being replaced with other images in Catalogue

New Here ,
Sep 08, 2021 Sep 08, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have my iPad lightroom synced to my MacBook, created catalogues for each of my jobs. All synced fine. I go to edit the catalogue and find that some images have been replaced by another in a different catalogue. Sometimes upside down. I'm finding it super weird. I don't really want to delete the images that shouldn't be there as but not sure how to get the ones back that were replaced!! 
This has happened on a few other catalogues now. 

I've signed out of my Adobe account, reinstalled the app and still having this issue 😞 Has anyone else experienced this?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Let me move this to the Lightroom forum for you, where I think you're more likely to find an answer for your question.

The Using the Community forum is for help in using the Adobe Support Community forums, not for help with specific programs. Product questions should be posted in the associated product community.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

If I understand you correctly, then you use Lightroom Classic on the MacBook? Lightroom Classic works with catalogs, Lightroom desktop does not. Lightroom Classic can only sync one single catalog to the cloud however, so if you really use multiple catalogs and keep changing the synced catalog (so this is not a matter of wrong terminology), then I am not surprised that Lightroom on the iPad may show strange behavior.

-- Johan W. Elzenga

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines