• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Ipad import not working

New Here ,
Feb 25, 2022 Feb 25, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

After the update to ipadOS 15.x I am not able to import photos from my Android phones, tested two of these.

The import starts, the circle is rolling, but no actual photos are appearing in the import screen.

Please support.

TOPICS
iPadOS

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

Thanks for reaching out. We are sorry about the trouble with Adobe Lightroom. We are here to help!

Could you please share the version of Adobe Lightroom? Please confirm if you have tried signing out and signing in again? Have you tried any troubleshooting steps on the iPad?

Please log on to Lightroom Web (https://lightroom.adobe.com) to check current Sync issues.

SameerK_0-1645799817834.png

If there are any sync issues, please click on them to know more, find the original for those images, and back them up safely before you empty the Sync issues from Lightroom Web.

Please let us know if this helps!
Regards,
Sameer K

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

The app version is 7.2.0.

I have tried signing out and in. And to be clear: I can't import to ipad locally, not to the cloud.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines