• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

iPad version lacking features

Community Beginner ,
Aug 13, 2019 Aug 13, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Not very hopeful to get a proper answer here but I guess not mentioning it at all will not raise any awareness.

What is the reason for the iOS version lacking features like:

- stacking or even seeing stacks that have been created on the Mac version (such a mess when you have a lot of panoramas)

- panorama/HDR merging

- exporting in different sizes

- more detailed defringing options

- batch adjusting metadata

While I really like the iOS version and use it almost on a daily basis, I was rather disappointed to see yet another update for iOS without any significant feature additions.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Batch adjustments for metadata is now possible on Android and is expected to follow on iOS. Sorry I don’t know the timescale.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What about all the other features I mentioned?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 29, 2020 Dec 29, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I also cannot see panorama photos on my iPad or Iphone which are merged on my LR desktop. Is there an option to switch so I can see them?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 29, 2020 Dec 29, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Problem solved!

I found out that when I merger a panoramo photo from photes out of a album, LR doesn't place the panoramo photo automaticly in the same album. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines