• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

iphone external storage, no cloud

Community Beginner ,
Jan 11, 2022 Jan 11, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am wondering if there are any better options to transferring photos from iphone to desktop without using a lightning to usb device that requires the user to select each photo individually with the tap of a finger and no more than 50 at one time. This takes such a long time when you have 100s of photos and the stabbing at the screen with a finger seems so neolithic, surely there's a better option by now - just select all and transfer?

I have crap internet and marginal 3G coverage so itunes and cloud storage are completely off the agenda.

If such a device or strategy existed it would be wonderful.

Thank you 🙂

TOPICS
iOS: iPhone , Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jan 11, 2022 Jan 11, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If you have a subscription to Lightroom Classic or Lightroom on the PC, then your mobile images will sync down automatically.

-- Johan W. Elzenga

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jan 19, 2022 Jan 19, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Johan, Thanks, much appreciated - I'm not using the cloud, my internet service is very poor so I need an alternate solution to using an external drive and having to select images one by one wih my finger because the drive can only transfer 50 images at a time and as I'm sure you can imagine, if you have hundreds of images, having to stab each one wih your finger 50 at a time is not only time consuming but really bad for a person's neck.

I'd hoped there might have been some advances on the external drive technology during the past couple of years.

Cheers

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines