Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

iPhone/iPad one subscription

New Here ,
Jun 17, 2022 Jun 17, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello.

I'm new to Adobe software, so please bear with me. If I buy the Lightroom subscription through the iPhone app, will that also give me access to the same features on the iPad?

I will shoot with my iPhone and edit on the iPad so ideally I would like to have premium features on both devices. Not having to subscribe twice would be nice.

Thanks and have a nice day.

TOPICS
iOS: iPhone , iPadOS

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jun 18, 2022 Jun 18, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes it will, a mobile subscription normally comes with 100gb of cloud data and you can access your account from multiple mobile devices.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Just to add you can also access your photos via a browser at http://lightroom.adobe.com/

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks for clarifying @selondon.. Getting an overview over all these adobe apps and subscriptions can get overwhelming..

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines