• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Is it possible to match exposures on the app?

New Here ,
Mar 22, 2022 Mar 22, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I saw a clip on YouTube about how you can match exposures across a selection on images on a computer. Not so they are all on say "1.00" exposure but so the actual photos are at the same brightness/exposure as all the other images. 
So seeing this, I was wondering is it's possible to do that through the Lightroom app on my iPad or iPhone. 
Thanks, 

Joe

TOPICS
iOS: iPhone , iPadOS

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Mar 22, 2022 Mar 22, 2022

No. I believe "Match Total Exposure" is a feature found only in the Lightroom Classic app, it is not available in any of the Lightroom apps.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Mar 22, 2022 Mar 22, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

No. I believe "Match Total Exposure" is a feature found only in the Lightroom Classic app, it is not available in any of the Lightroom apps.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 23, 2022 Mar 23, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Jim, thanks for the reply. Is the Lightroom classic app the one on desktop? 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Mar 23, 2022 Mar 23, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

There are two different desktop apps:

Lightroom Classic is the traditional version that was introduced in around 2007 and has since gone through many version upgrades (currently at version 11.2), and requires all images to be stored on local hard drives. The video clip that you saw would have been from LrClassic.

The Lightroom desktop app was introduced in 2017 and is the desktop equivalent to Lightroom Mobile, as such it requires images to be stored in the Adobe Cloud. It does not have the same feature set as LrClassic, including the "Match Total Exposure" function.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines