• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Is it possible to see if an image has already been uploaded?

New Here ,
Dec 11, 2021 Dec 11, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I'm usually exporting images from my camera to my phone and then I upload the images to Lightroom CC to edit these images. Now I want to upload these low resolution images from the SD card to get the full resolution. Is there a way to see if an image has already been uploaded to Lightroom so I can re-upload the image but in high resolution?

TOPICS
iOS: iPhone , macOS

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Dec 13, 2021 Dec 13, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi @ogge22199874uc3q 

I am not clear on your question.  Are you using Lightroom Classic or Lightroom CC on your desktop?  Lightroom CC and Lightroom iOS always sync the original image to cloud storage.  Lightroom Classic only syncs Smart Previews which are smaller copies of your images (2560px on the long edge).  If you need fulll size images in the cloud and available on all clients, then please import and upload from Lightroom CC or iOS, not Classic.  If you are asking to only upload smaller "preview" type images from Lightroom CC or iOS, this is not possible. 

I worry I missed the point of your question.  Please reply back if you still need help.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines