• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Is there a way to filter "picked" photos?

New Here ,
Oct 07, 2019 Oct 07, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, I'm reletively new to lightroom.  I'm not even sure which version I have, I assume CC because I bought a subscription that comes with Lightroom and 1TB of cloud space.  The trouble I am having is this - I have an album of 750ish photos, I have gone through them all and marked the picked flag on the ones I want to keep.  I was thinking it would be as simple as sorting based on the flag, but that does not seem to be an option.  I only see sorting for star rating.  All my searches for this filter function bring a lot of results but that all seem to be talking about a very different version that has buttons/bars that I do not see at all.  I'd rather not scroll through all 750 photos again just to mark a star rating on the non-picks so I can sort and easily select/delete in one batch.

Am I totally missing some easy filter that I am looking for?  Here's the version I have and what my UI looks like:

Screen Shot 2019-10-07 at 5.05.49 PM.pngScreen Shot 2019-10-07 at 5.14.40 PM.png

Thank you in advance for any assistance you can offer,

Sean

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Oct 08, 2019 Oct 08, 2019

Hi there,

Sorry that you're facing trouble marking images as picked in Lightroom.

I am not facin such problem, please check the screenshot below: 

clipboard_image_0.png

I am simply marking images as Picked (using either the icon or keyboard shortcut " Z ". 

Let us know how it goes.

Thanks,

Akash

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

Sorry that you're facing trouble marking images as picked in Lightroom.

I am not facin such problem, please check the screenshot below: 

clipboard_image_0.png

I am simply marking images as Picked (using either the icon or keyboard shortcut " Z ". 

Let us know how it goes.

Thanks,

Akash

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Selondon & Akash, I found it, thank you! I completely missed the little filter button to the right of the search bar, it was staring me in the face the whole time!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for the update. Glad to know everything's working fine now. 🙂

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 06, 2021 Sep 06, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is still not working for me. I have selected a number of photos as "picked" and others as "rejected" but when filtering inside an album the only filter options that return any results are selected "unflagged". Selecting "picked", "rejected", or both return 0 results.

I am inside a photo album for a recent trip.

You can see below a photo from the album being tagged as picked.

A filter return of picked, and a filter return of "unflagged"

defaultia02c2wwy8jg_0-1630942005447.png

defaultia02c2wwy8jg_1-1630942033520.png

defaultia02c2wwy8jg_2-1630942086516.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 06, 2021 Sep 06, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Using either firefox or chrome using adobe lightroom web. I left my desktop at home 😛

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines