• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Is there any way to select my business account after logging into my personal account?

New Here ,
Apr 12, 2021 Apr 12, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have tried logging out and then re-opening lightroom, but before I can choose the other account I am automatically logged in as my personal account. My personal account is expired (the one that I am logged into) and I can't access my business account that is not expired. I managed to log into the business account using the web interface, but I can't save photos locally. This is very frustrating. Do I need to uninstall lightroom and re-install to be able to choose the right account?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 13, 2021 Apr 13, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I figured out that I needed to sign out from creative cloud (the desktop app) not Lightroom. It isn't very intuitive. There could be messaging, or the logout option could take users to the CC App to a logout option that will actually log them out.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines