• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Is there not support on the MacBook Pro touchbar for Lightroom?

New Here ,
May 21, 2021 May 21, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I would really love to be able to use things like the different sliders on my touchbar but theres no option for that. Is the touch bar not supported by Lightroom? If not, why is that?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
May 21, 2021 May 21, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

No, the touchbar is not supported. Why? I have no idea. As there are rumours that Apple is going to remove the touchbar in the new MacBook Pro, I doubt it will ever be supported.

-- Johan W. Elzenga

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 11, 2021 Jul 11, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

After a recent update of the cloud and all the apps, the touch bar on my MacBook Pro seems messed up. The next day after the update I noticed that the touch bar is black. Although the led system is blank it works to the touch. I did the NVRAM reset and all other types of resets and then updated the os, it didn't work.

Later in the day, the touch bar was visible again and it seemed like it was fine.

Until the next day when I turned on the laptop, I noticed it worked fine, left the laptop for a moment, and noticed when I came back that the lights on the touch bar were gone again.

So, I notice a pattern now; it works on the first boot, then goes off shortly after, then it turns back on its own at about mid-day, then works till night.

Anyone else notice something like this?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines