• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Issue downloading from cloud to iPhone. Trying to download all at once?

New Here ,
Jan 25, 2022 Jan 25, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

iPhone 7, iOS 15.1, had a recent batch of photos appear on my Lightroom mobile app as blank spaces that wouldn't download. I worked on changing settings, nothing happened. Deleted the app, redownloaded (mistake). None of my previews are cached now, and none of them are downloading, with no way to adjust the download settings. It seems like they are all trying to download at once (all 15000 of them), to the effect that none of them are downloaded after a 48 hour period. Help please

TOPICS
iOS: iPhone

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jan 26, 2022 Jan 26, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Do you have a paid subscription? If not you would have lost your images when you deleted the app. If you do have a subscription check the cloud contents at lightroom.adobe.com. Do you see your images there?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 27, 2022 Jan 27, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Theresa, thanks for getting to my question so quickly. After reading your message, I followed your link, and I could see my recently uploaded photos there. Maybe my internet download rate is just ridiculously slow? Also, I know my cellular data download rate has been slower than normal recently. Regardless, I think it would be a cool feature if photos on Lightroom mobile downloaded individually instead of all at once. I don't think this is an option right now. A couple of days later, my mobile app has downloaded meta data for some photos (specifically my star ratings and flagging), but no preview is available. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jan 27, 2022 Jan 27, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I suggest you try clearing the cache on your phone. Go to settings > Local Storage. Tap the Clear Cache button. Let us know if that helps.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 28, 2022 Jan 28, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

73CB328A-1FCF-45B1-9C7A-CCC48F3C1F38.png

 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jan 28, 2022 Jan 28, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It looks like your images are not caching at all. This is not normal behavior and I'm not sure what else to suggest. I'm sorry.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 08, 2022 Feb 08, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Update: so I went to a coffee shop with good wifi. All the photos downloaded previews. Then I come back home and there was no problem editing previews, and downloading edited files. Weird. Happy it worked out. Probably slow internet at home. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines