Welcome Dialog

Welcome to the Community!

We have a brand new look! Take a tour with us and explore the latest updates on Adobe Support Community.

Issues with update to 4.1 and also synching symbol always active.

New Here ,
Dec 12, 2020 Dec 12, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've just tried installing the update for version 4.1 on my new Macbook Pro M1, but after clicking update nothing happens and the option to update is still there. 

Another issue that I can't find any info on - It says 2 photos are still synching in the top right of lightroom CC however when I click on 'view synching photos' it then says 'oh no! a black hole' and there appears to be no photos syching in the entire library (have checked no filters are applied) even though the synching wheel is constantly spinning and top right menu says synching 2 photos. It has been like this for a number of weeks actually and I would really like this dealt with as I am paying for this software.

Also lightroom CC has crashed twice in the last 24 hours on my brand new laptop. I presume it will be ok after the update, but it's not letting me update...

TOPICS
Crash or freeze, Mac, Sync

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 12, 2020 Dec 12, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Update: I've just solved the constant synching 2 photos issue by deleting the whole album they were apparently in and then restoring from deleted. 

Still won't let me click 'update', even when I have the option in the lightroom app, it doesn't respond 

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines