• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Löschen von Bildern

Community Beginner ,
Apr 10, 2022 Apr 10, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hallo, seid einem Jahr funktioniert die Funktion löschen am iPad meistens leider nicht, nur durch schließen vom App und erneutes öffnen macht es möglich wieder ein paar Bilder zu löschen. Für den täglichen Ablauf echt müßig das das einfachste nicht funktioniert. Ebenso klappt das senden zu Photoshop auch meistens nur beim zweiten Mal und das jetzt schon seid vielen Monaten. Alle Updates haben das nicht verbessert und ja ich hab das App auch schon zig mal neu installiert.

TOPICS
iPadOS

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 11, 2022 Apr 11, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello @Martin Binder 

This is definitely not expected, and is an issue I cannot reproduce.  

Can you confirm that your cloud status shows that you are fully synced, and if so, then please uninstall the app, and install it again?  I wonder if a fresh app installation will resolve this problem you see.

Kind regards,

Charlie

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 18, 2022 Apr 18, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello again @Martin Binder 

I saw you "liked" my reply.  Are things working OK for you now?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Apr 19, 2022 Apr 19, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I wanted to delete the pictures before they are synced to the cloud. if they are synchronized it works.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines