Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

La fonction correcteur ne marche plus sur LR mobile

New Here ,
May 12, 2021 May 12, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Bonjour 

depuis la dernière mise à jour de LR mobile la fonction correcteur ne marche plus !

help 

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello @CAROLE5EF9 

Please check Lightroom again.  I see your account is subscribed.  We recently had a server problem.  This is now fixed and  Lightroom should work OK now.  

Thanks,

Charlie

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 26, 2021 May 26, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello Charlie

thanks for your answer but after several trials the problemn  is still there function corrector in LR for mobile is not working !

please help

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
May 27, 2021 May 27, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello @CAROLE5EF9 

I believe you are saying you cannot edit photos.  The account you used to post for help here is subscribed and should give you all the edit functions.  Please confirm you are signed into Lightroom with the same account and email address you used for the forums here.

If you are 100% certain you are signed into the correct account, does it help to force-quit the app and relaunch it?  

Are you seeing an error message?  It might help us understand what is wrong if we could see what you see.  Could you share a screen recording?  Here's how to make this: https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT207935 
Feel free to send it to me in a private message.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 29, 2021 May 29, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This problem is there since more than one month now and I have no solution but I am still paying for this application
Please help

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 01, 2021 Jun 01, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hello again @CAROLE5EF9 

We cannot reproduce your problem, so we need more information to help.  Since you are paid, but do not see premium features, my guess is you are not signed into Lightroom with the correct paid account.  Please confirm you are signed in with the same Adobe ID (email address) you used to post for help on the forums.

If you are signed in with your paid account and still need help, please contact Adobe Support directly.  Visit https://helpx.adobe.com/contact.html, sign in, and then select the chat option. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines