• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Larger preview on import

New Here ,
Aug 15, 2021 Aug 15, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is there a way to have larger previews when importing images? 

In lightroom classic, I can see one image at a time before importing but in lightroom, I don't seem to see that option. This is very annoying as often I have to see a larger version of the photo before I know if I want to import them. Especially if I took a few similar photos. 

TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Aug 15, 2021 Aug 15, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

No, Lightroom does not offer that flexibility.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 16, 2021 Aug 16, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So what would be the suggested workflow? 
How do other people use it? Remove all the photos on their camera before importing them to lightroom? Use another app for importing and import from disk instead of camera? 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Aug 16, 2021 Aug 16, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

My suggestion would be to either use LrC or simply import all the images and then delete the ones you don't want. Lightroom is just not as flexible as Lightroom Classic. That's all there is to it.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines