• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Light room app

New Here ,
Oct 27, 2020 Oct 27, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I recently purchased LR on my apple mac, I've downloaded the app on my phone, logging in the same apple ID and adobe email and password by my app is telling me I need to upgrade to use the features, I've uninstalled and reinstalled, I've tried logging out and back in, I've tried to 'restore purchases' but it tells me there are no past purchases, helppppp?? 

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Oct 27, 2020 Oct 27, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've moved this from the Using the Community forum (which is the forum for issues using the forums) to the LR Mobile forum so that proper help can be offered.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 28, 2020 Oct 28, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Carol, 

I did a quick check for Lightroom details based on the email I see for you, and I found no Lightroom subscription.  I assume you are signed into Lightroom on Mac with a different account than the one you used to post for help here.

Just so I'm clear, you are signed into Lightroom, or Lightroom Classic with a paid subscription that provides cloud storage?

Also, if your photos appear to be syncing, can you see them after you sign into your same account at the LR web app lightroom.adobe.com?  If you see your synced photos on the web site, you should also see them when signing into the same account on Lightroom Mobile.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines