• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Lighteoom classic layers and single color editing

New Here ,
Dec 02, 2020 Dec 02, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Will lightroom classic add a layers feature where you can select specific colors and edit them? Kind of like hsl but not just hue saturation and luminance also everything else like exposure shadows etc and also the ability to erase part of the selected color. They have that feature in capture one. Will it come to lightroom?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Dec 02, 2020 Dec 02, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I believe that Local Adjustment tools with the Range Mask option will do exactly what you ask.

To explain- I have a short video that shows-

1) Creating a Gradient that affects the total image (using a Green mask overlay)

2) Selecting the 'Color' option for the Range Mask

3) Using the dropper tool to select areas of 'Red' color

4) Adjusting the 'Amount' slider to vary the 'cut-off' margin of the selection

5) Using the Gradient brush in 'erase' mode to remove areas of the Gradient adjustment

6) Changing the hue of the selected color in the Range Masked areas. (and all the other adjustments for the Gradient are also available- exposure, etc)

https://www.dropbox.com/s/mg2yivly82vqodg/GRADIENT%20ADJUST%20FOR%20RANGE%20MASK%20COLORS.mp4?dl=0

Regards. My System: Lightroom-Classic 13.2 Photoshop 25.5, ACR 16.2, Lightroom 7.2, Lr-iOS 9.0.1, Bridge 14.0.2, Windows-11.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines