• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Lightoom app mobile and desktop not working even when subscribed/payed.

New Here ,
Dec 13, 2021 Dec 13, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

Im not sure where to start but;

i have been using lightroom for a while on my iphone and desktop app. Though since a few weeks i cant seem to use the app nor the desktop app on ios. I have a working subscription, but the app says it is expired.

I tried loggin off, loggin back in (choosing the sign in with apple id, since its a apple store subscription). Nothing works.

the thing is, that i have a business account aswel as a private account via the apple id. For business i dont use lightroom that often to pay full price so i just had it on a montly base private via apple store.

any tips on how to resolve this, i now have  2 months payed buy can not use the app nor desktop app.

thanks in advance,

Nick

TOPICS
iOS: iPhone , iPadOS , macOS

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Dec 13, 2021 Dec 13, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi @Nick22232939vds1 

To me this sounds like a case of being signed into Lightroom with the wrong email ID.  When I check the account you used to post for help, it shows this account did have a Lightroom plan that expired more than a year ago.  However, it seems like the trouble you experienced is a recent event.

If it's not clear to you what other email ID you should try, or in case my guess here is wrong, please contact Adobe Support directly.  They have the tools to help you better.   Visit https://helpx.adobe.com/contact.html, sign in, and then select the chat option.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines