Welcome Dialog

Welcome to the Community!

We have a brand new look! Take a tour with us and explore the latest updates on Adobe Support Community.

Lightroom 1tb plan purchased from the Apple only appears with 20gb.

New Here ,
Aug 23, 2021 Aug 23, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have a Lightroom 1tb plan subscribed from Apple that is annual and fully paid, valid until 22 Jun 2022.

Recently I canceled this plan on the Apple Store, knowing that I can access it normally until 22 Jun 2022. After that, Adobe's cloud total was vhanged from 1tb to 20gb. I've already chatted with Adobe and Apple (where the plan was purchased) requesting to fix mu cloud to 1tb agan. Surprisingly, eache one says that it's the other one who solves the question. Adobe says Apple has to sort it out because the plan was bougth there, and Apple says Adobe is the one who can tamper with Adobe's Cloud. What else can I do? Suggestions?Thanks in advance.

TOPICS
iPadOS

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 23, 2021 Aug 23, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I see no active plan from Apple, but I do see you are currently subscribed to the 20 GB Photography Plan.  Please contact Adobe Support directly again as they have the best tools and training to help.  Reach Support by using the chat icon at the bottom right of this page: https://helpx.adobe.com/support.html

Tell Adobe Support you need help switch from the 20 GB plan to the Lightroom 1 TB plan, which is the same price ($9.99/mo)

You can see more info about the plans here: https://www.adobe.com/products/photoshop-lightroom/compare-plans.html 

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines