• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Lightroom 2022 giving error on startup " Adobe Lightroom doesn't react" (Windows)

New Here ,
Jul 04, 2022 Jul 04, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi guys, after updating my new version of LR 2022, the program doesn´t start anymore. The startsequence is running and running after showing the Startpic of LR and a grey background. Together with the message: Adobe Lightroom doesnt react (no reply).

Tried to follow Adobes guidelines for solving the problem, didnt has any success.

Has anybody an idea how to solve this problem? Thx for your help.

{Title edited by Moderator}

TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 04, 2022 Jul 04, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

Sorry about the startup issue that you see when trying to launch Lightroom.  

Could you please share the version of Lightroom (Help > About Lightroom) and the version of Windows on your computer?

What all troubleshooting steps have you tried so far? Have you tried resetting the preferences or reinstalling the application?

This started happening after the latest update of Lightroom?

Could you please try creating a new user account and let us know if it helps? https://support.microsoft.com/en-in/help/4026923/windows-10-create-a-local-user-or-administrator-acc...

We're here to help, just need some more info. 

Thanks,

Ranjisha

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 05, 2022 Jul 05, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Ranjisha, i tried resetting, deinstallation and new installation, also deinstallation and new installation of Adobe Creative Cloud. My newest LR version is LR 5.4, windows is windows 10 home. Also everything done from Adobe Help. Program version 5.4 doesnt work after all.

I deinstalled it now complete, and installed version 5.3 This version works quick and without any problems.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines