• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Lightroom 4.1 on M1

New Here ,
Dec 10, 2020 Dec 10, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Installed the Apple Silicon version of LR on my new Mac Mini.  Seems there are some known issues not the least of which is that the program does not remember your edits after you exit.  My version does that and also fails to sync reliably.  I don't understand why Adobe would release this if you'll lose your edits (waste your time) and not be able to sync either.  What's the point to this application under these conditions.  Forgive the rant but I'm just feeling a bit frustrated right now.  Thought I'd. post this in the event that someone else might be saved the trouble.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 13, 2020 Dec 13, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi, I am having the exact same problem on iMac 2019, 21.5'' running Catalina 10.15.7  LR CC 4.1- since the update.

I found that SOME edits are stored and backed up (so that edits can be retireved later) when clicking/changing to other pitures and then returning to the originally edited picture before closing the program. It also freezes/crashes the Mac sooner or later.

Spent 3x 2 hours trying to edit a landscape and then gave up. This picture is a Lumix RW2 file, if that matters. I think imported and edited JPGs are working without problems by the way. Hope the fix comes soon.

Good luck everyone!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines