• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Lightroom 4.2

New Here ,
May 15, 2021 May 15, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey. My computer has Lightroom 4.2 and I would ask how to do batch editing?
My computer is Windows 10.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , May 16, 2021 May 16, 2021

The only way to do batch editing in Lightroom is to edit one image, copy the settings from that image, then paste the settings to the batch of selected images. So:

1. Edit an image.

2. With that edited image still selected, either do Ctrl+C (CMD+C on a Mac) to copy all the edit settings, or do CTRL(CMD)+Shift+C to bring up the Copy Settings dialog where you can select which edit settings you wish to copy.

3. When the settings are copied, select all the images that you want to apply the copied

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
May 16, 2021 May 16, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The only way to do batch editing in Lightroom is to edit one image, copy the settings from that image, then paste the settings to the batch of selected images. So:

1. Edit an image.

2. With that edited image still selected, either do Ctrl+C (CMD+C on a Mac) to copy all the edit settings, or do CTRL(CMD)+Shift+C to bring up the Copy Settings dialog where you can select which edit settings you wish to copy.

3. When the settings are copied, select all the images that you want to apply the copied settings to, then do CTRL(CMD)+Shift+V to paste those settings to all the selected images.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 16, 2021 May 16, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank you very much! Now I was able to take several pictures at once.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines