• ķ•œźµ­ ģ»¤ė®¤ė‹ˆķ‹°
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Lightroom 4.4 download doesn't work

New Here ,
Aug 17, 2021 Aug 17, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My old  computer that had Lightroom on it finally died, and I just installed the version of 4.0 on my new computer (running Windows 10). Apparently, in the intervening years, Adobe has changed the links built into the software for auto-downloads of upgrades to their software, so whenever I click on the link in Lightroom to download the update I get the message in the new browser window that the file cannot be found. In addition to this issue, I had previously registered my copy of Lightroom in a email account that is now no longer active, so short of somehow guessing the old password, I can't get into support to be able  to find a way to get the update. Is there still support for legacy software from Adobe? If it is still supported, does anyone know the link to be able to download that update?  Thanks.

TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Aug 17, 2021 Aug 17, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

There is no support from Adobe for such old versions.

You may find a download at this link- https://prodesigntools.com/adobe-lightroom-4-is-out.html

You will, of course, need your Serial Number to allow an install.

Regards. My System: Lightroom-Classic 13.2 Photoshop 25.5, ACR 16.2, Lightroom 7.2, Lr-iOS 9.0.1, Bridge 14.0.2, Windows-11.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines