Welcome Dialog

Welcome to the Community!

We have a brand new look! Take a tour with us and explore the latest updates on Adobe Support Community.

Lightroom 6.1.0 mobile importing more than selected photos (Android)

New Here ,
Mar 02, 2021 Mar 02, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, 

Is anybody having problems with importing photos when you want to work with Lightroom? My problem is that, for example ; if i select 3 photos to import in lightroom, well Mister Lightroom wants more! He imports way more than the 3 selected. Today i had 3, and he imported 410 photos. The other day, i selected like about 10 and he imported 815!!!

This is crazy! And all that slows down lightroom in some way. I can't use the back button went its importing. But that i dont really care because if i can resolve my problem, i wont happen again. 

I run it on a samsung s20 ultra, so it has enought juice to run. 

Yes, i made sure that i selected the only ones i wanted. I made tests. Even importing 1 photo, Mister wants more until there's no more. 

The other day i was all proud because i clean out lightroom of unwanted photos. There about 800 or so. Opened it after, 😫😫😫, he got them all back in! 

I'm so confused, it never did that before. I've been using it for a few years. 

Please help me! Have any of you have had this issue? 

Thanks

{Moved from Lightroom Cloud to Lightroom Mobile Forum by Moderator} 

Thank you and stay safe!
TOPICS
Import and share, Mobile

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
no replies

Have something to add?