• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Lightroom 6.2 (mac OS M1) not pasting edit settings

New Here ,
Feb 21, 2023 Feb 21, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm using Lighroom CC Destop app, I can't paste edit settings on new single image/multiple images. Tried clearing Cache, restarted the lightroom app. Went through multiple community posts but found nothing specifically related to this issue.

Please share the solution or redirect me to the community post that has the solution

TOPICS
macOS

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This may sound obvious, but perhaps it isn't. Before you can paste settings, you'll need to copy some settings. When you choose to copy settings, you'll get a dialog where you can select which settings to copy and which settings not to copy. Are you sure you copied at least something?

-- Johan W. Elzenga

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Yes. I tried copying all settings, and also tried copying with selected settings.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines