• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Lightroom 6.3.0 for Iphone freezes

New Here ,
Jul 05, 2021 Jul 05, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, my Lightroom 6.3.0 for Iphone freezes each time I use the healing tool. 

Any solution out there?

Thanks.

TPT

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jul 05, 2021 Jul 05, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Have you restarted your phone recently? How much storage do you have left on your phone? I just tested the healing tool on my phone and am not seeing any problem.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 13, 2021 Jul 13, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have restarted my phone lately.

I have 60GB left on my Iphone 12Pro.

Healing tool is still freezing the Lightroom app.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 11, 2022 Feb 11, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am having the same issue - I have an iPhone 12 Pro - with 53 GB storage available and is most up to date iOS 15.3.1. I also have this issue for the past few months. Every time I start to edit with the healing tool - the brush stroke freezes as a red dot on the screen and the app crashes. Can anyone assist with this? 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Reviving an old thread about an old version is counter productive if you do not tell which version you use. The current version of Lightroom for iPhone is 7.2 and the healing tool works just fine for me with that version.

-- Johan W. Elzenga

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I just tested this and it works great. I wonder if the problem is that the OPs phone needs to be logged out of Lightroom and restarted? Sometimes that helps when the app is wonky.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines