Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Lightroom Adjustment Slider and Scrolling Over-sensitivity

Community Beginner ,
Sep 15, 2021 Sep 15, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I am new to Lightroom and having an issue the makes it almost impossible to use the program. It seems like the program is extremely sensitive to my scroll bar. When I try to drag the adjustment sliders in the edit menu, the program thinks I am trying to scroll up and down through the entire menu rather than click and drag an individual slider. Additionally, if I just click on an adjustment slider, the program also interprets that as a scroll.

Are there keyboard commands that quickly and easily control the adjustment sliders? Or is their a tool mode I can edit an individual slider rather than scrolling through the edit menu? I'm trying to find a solution that won't require me to buy a new mouse just to use Lightroom (I have an Apple Magic Mouse, so the scrollbar isn't seperate from the clicker). I don't have any issues with the mouse in any other program, including programs in the Adobe Creative Suite. 

I have Lightroom 4.4, working on OS 11.5.2. 

Thanks for your help,

Hunter

TOPICS
macOS

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
no replies

Have something to add?