• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Lightroom AI edits are not being retained/need to be updated all the time, "Update AI Settings"

New Here ,
Jul 01, 2024 Jul 01, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,
I'm using Lightroom CC (not Lightroom Classic) but use it locally on my computer and not cloudbased.

My problem is that Lightroom AI edits are not being retained/need to be updated all the time and I constantly get the "Update Ai Settings" Popup.

For example

- I edit a few pictues in a row, using AI masks, lens blur etc.

- After going back to a picture I've already edited and used AI masks on, I get the message "Update Ai Settings"

- I allow it to update and the AI settings are successfully updated but after going back to the image again after having proceeded, the same thing happens again

- ... and so on - very annoying and time-consuming...

I tried updating a whole bunch of pictures in one go using that option from the Lightroom Menu before exporting in order to at least save some time with the AI updating, but here the AI settings also don't seem to "stick".

So far I found solutions for similar problems in Lightroom Classic but not in Lightroom (without Classic). Unfortunately, I had no luck applying those to my problem.

Does anybody have an idea on how to solve this problem in the Lightroom CC (not Classic) version?
I'd appreciate any help or ideas.

Thanks so much!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Lightroom-Version: 7.4.1 x64 [ 20240625-1512-ca1977c ] (Jun 25 2024)
NGL-Version: 1.37.0.9
WF-Version: 6.4 b041ae4
VF-Version: 1.0.139
HIL-Version: 40409
CAI-Version: adobe_c2pa/0.9.3 c2pa-rs/0.31.0

Betriebssystem: Windows 10
Betriebssystemversion: Windows 10 Home (2009)
Anwendungsarchitektur: x64
Systemarchitektur: x64
Computermodell: Dell Inc. XPS 15 9570 / Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-8750H CPU @ 2.20GHz
Anzahl logischer Prozessoren: 12
Prozessorgeschwindigkeit: 2,2 GHz
Integrierter Speicher: 16118,0 MB
Für Lightroom verfügbarer phys. Speicher: 16118,0 MB
Von Lightroom verwendeter phys. Speicher: 6786,0 MB (42,1%)
Von Lightroom verwendeter virtueller Speicher: 13566,9 MB
Cache-Speichergröße: 3772,6 MB

Interne Camera Raw-Version: 16.4 [ 1897 ]
Maximale Anzahl Threads, die Camera Raw verwendet: 7
Camera Raw SIMD-Optimierung: SSE2,AVX,AVX2
Virtueller Speicher in Camera Raw: 1637MB / 8059MB (20%)
Physischer Speicher in Camera Raw: 1577MB / 16118MB (9%)

Anzeige: 1920x1080
DPI-Einstellung des Systems: 120 DPI
Desktop-Komposition aktiviert: Ja
Eingabetypen: Multitouch: Nein, integrierte Toucheingabe: Nein, integrierter Stift: Nein, externe Toucheingabe: Nein, externer Stift: Nein, Tastatur: Nein

Informationen zum Grafikprozessor: DirectX: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1050 Ti with Max-Q Design (31.0.15.2879) - 4 GB
Grafikprozessordaten: geladen: Ja, unterstützt: Ja, Computing: Ja, Init.: I4_GPU3, Hardware: success, Software: success, al: Ja, dl: Nein
Medienfähigkeit des Betriebssystems: true

Anwendungsordner: C:\Program Files\Adobe\Adobe Lightroom CC
Einstellungen-Ordner: C:\Users\there\AppData\Roaming\Adobe\Lightroom CC
Bibliotheksordner: C:\Users\there\AppData\Local\Adobe\Lightroom CC\Data

TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 08, 2024 Jul 08, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hey, @Theresa38357591js47. Welcome to the Lightroom Community. I'll help you figure this out.

Is Sync paused on your device? Are there any sync items that are pending to be synced?

Please log in to Lightroom Web (https://adobe.ly/4daT0tl) > Edit & create masks on a few images in the Lightroom Web to check if they sync down to Lightroom desktop as expected.

Let me know how it goes.
Sameer K

(Use '@mention' to tag me when you reply)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines