• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Lightroom Album in iCloud

Community Beginner ,
Feb 19, 2021 Feb 19, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

until recently uploaded photos from LR to the iCloud (iPhone or iPad) automatically ended up in a "Lightroom album" in the Photolibrary ... that workflow seems broken now. Photos upload alright, but - no longer to the LR album. There also isn't a new album created. I don't know why this changed and - I don't know how to reestablish it. For me it was really helpful ... 
Thanks for tips and advice!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Feb 19, 2021 Feb 19, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Could you clarify what you mean by "uploaded photos from LR to the iCloud"? LR uploads to the Adobe cloud, not Apple's iCloud. Unless you mean that you export the images from LR to the device's camera roll (i.e. to the devices Photos app)? If that's the case, then I would expect to see photos exported in that way to appear in Photos in a "Lightroom" album (and that still happens when I do that). As for getting the images up to the iCloud, that's something you'd need to check in your device's iCloud settings menu to make sure that you haven't disabled the Photos option in the iCloud settings. I keep that option disabled on my iPhone and iPad, so I can't check how they would appear in the iCloud after uploading.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Feb 22, 2021 Feb 22, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks, Jim. You are absolutely right - I mean exported to the iCloud and there automatically into an album called Lightroom. And - although the album is still there, this automatic workflow stopped. I didn't change any settings, all is the same. Now I am wondeirng if I should rename the existing album, hoping that then a new one called Lightroom would be created (like it happened the first time basically). 

Thanks again for tips and advice. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines