• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Lightroom albums started disappearing

New Here ,
Dec 01, 2020 Dec 01, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I opened lightroom today, and after clicking on a few albums I have on my desktop lightroom app, the photos from inside the albums started dissapearing one by one. It looked like they were somehow syncing, but these were albums I had locally, and not on the cloud because my  cloud space is full.

I understand I have a full cloud space, but why would you delete my local album photos. Maybe I am missunderstanding the way lightroom works on desktop, but this is not okay since it leads to loss of photos and the edits made on them.

TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

clicking on a few albums 

Either you are using the wrong words, or you are talking about the wrong program. Mind you, that is Adobe's fault as their marketing has fouled up product names.

Albums are used by Lightroom (clody)

Catalogs are used by Lightroom Classic.

In LR, click on Help, What is the product, what is the version?

q

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Yes this is Lightroom, not Lightroom Classic. Lightroom is still a desktop app, but also a web app, and a mobile app. I was using the Desktop app.

Tomas277_0-1606883721076.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Your post was moved to a better forum.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines