• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Lightroom albums to Premiere project

New Here ,
Jul 15, 2021 Jul 15, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm working on a personal project involving a bunch of home video/photo.  It's basically a montage spanning the past decade, so as you can imagine there's a bunch of assets involed.

So what I've been doing is creating albums in Lightroom for each section of the video, and dragging select items into it.  Now what I want to do is essentially migrate these over to my Premiere project for assembling the video.

Is there a way to do this without having to export each album, thus creating copies of the original photos/video?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 15, 2021 Jul 15, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi,

Thanks for reaching out! We currently do not have such an integration with Premiere Pro where you can import the videos/images directly into Premiere from Lightroom. This is an interesting idea though.

For now, the only option is to export the files & then import them into your Premiere Pro project.

You can submit your idea as a feature request here: https://feedback.photoshop.com/

This forum is monitored directly by our developers. They can look into the feature request & may implement it in a future update.

Regards,

Nikunj

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines