Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Lightroom & iPhoto on iPad

Explorer ,
Jul 12, 2022 Jul 12, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi

I am using both Lightroom and iPhoto on an iPad. 

I have an album in lightroom which i also want to use as a shared album in iPhoto.

Is it possible to sync the lightroom album with a shared album in iPhoto? 

--------------------
Art is Life is Art
TOPICS
iPadOS

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

They are independent of each other so the two cannot be synced. Why not just share the Album from Lightroom (presuming that you have a subscription plan)?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have subscription plan yes. But most people i know arent familiar with lightroom compared to iPhoto.

--------------------
Art is Life is Art

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

They don't need to be "familiar with Lightroom", they'll just be using a browser to view the images in the album. They can scroll through the grid of image thumbnails, click on a thumbnail to view it in the full browser window, or click on the slideshow icon to view the album as a slideshow. Other controls may be available depending on the share settings that you are using (e.g. the ability to download jpegs of the shared images). But there's nothing difficult about that at all.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What if you add 50 images per year to that album. Would you have to resend that link each time you add an image?

--------------------
Art is Life is Art

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

No, not at all. That's the beauty of the Lightroom album sharing feature....any changes you make to the album content (edits, new images, removed images) will be seen by anyone who has the shared link (they may just need to refresh the browser window after you make changes if they normally keep the window open in the browser indefinitely).

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines